Choosing to consign is a great way to quickly remove your once-loved items from your home to open your space and resell to an interested party without the hassle. Follow these simple steps to showcase your furnishings among our many timeless collections at Candyjacks.
Search our store
Check us out online (through our website galleries and Facebook page) or simply stop in to see the styles and character of the furnishings that we routinely accept. These quality items make Candyjacks a unique consignment destination. If your pieces are in a similar condition, we would be happy to discuss the next steps with you.
See if we’re a good fit
Send pictures of your quality pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if your items are small and manageable, we invite you to schedule a time to drop them off at our shop for review. At this time, please be sure to disclose any information about imperfections that may affect pricing and resale value.
Sign up to consign!
Following our review and subsequent approval of your submitted furnishings, we will ask you to sign a Consigning Agreement. Once signed, you can schedule delivery of the item(s) to a Candyjacks location. If you are unable to move larger items yourself or cannot find the appropriate help, we are happy to recommend movers for you.
Do you have quality items you’d like us to showcase? Send the pictures our way and we’ll be in touch!
Primary Points of Our Consigning Agreement
- You check with us monthly to see if the item has been sold. If it has sold, you can collect your check after the 15th of the month.
- You allow for the items to be displayed in-store for a period of 120 days.
- You agree to Candyjacks pricing of items.
- We reserve the right to make price reductions after the item has been on display for 30 days.
- Should the item(s) fail to sell within 120 days, you may reclaim it or re-consign it within 10 days.